Hi pals! ’Tis the season for resolutions and aim setting, and I LOVE the joy of a vivid, shiny, new yr. I’ll be sharing my goals and reflections subsequent week on the weblog, however for immediately’s podcast episode, I needed to share a few of my high ideas for setting goals this yr. I hope you’ll give this brief episode a hear and THANK YOU a lot for your whole help with the podcast and great critiques – I respect it so so mucho.
093: Tips for new years goals and resolutions
– Aim for SMART goals: particular, measurable, attainable, practical and well timed.
– Ask your self “why” over and over once more till you understand your true motivation between your goals.
– Choose one thing that makes you’re feeling excited, or one thing that can profit you in some way.
– Create an motion plan with particular benchmarks for your aim all year long.
– ACT as should you’ve already achieved this aim.
– Remind your self of your high three goals every day and place these reminders in a visual spot.
– Don’t be afraid to pivot as priorities and circumstances change all year long. If one thing doesn’t work out, consider it as FEEDBACK, not FAILURE.
Resources from this episode:
Check out Lumen! This is the metabolism tracker I take advantage of and suggest. It customizes your diet plan based mostly on whether or not you’re predominantly burning carbs or fats. The aim is to make your metabolism extra versatile – you need to have the ability to change between utilizing carbs and fat as an power supply – and you’ll be able to customise the monitor based mostly in your private goals. Check it out right here and use FITNESSISTA for an additional 10% off.
If you don’t have the well-known sauna blanket already, it’s considered one of my favourite issues ever and feels SO good on chilly days. Check it out right here and use the code FITNESSISTA75 for $75 off!
I really like love love the meals from Sakara Life and am having fun with a cargo this week! Use this hyperlink and the code XOGINAH for 20% off their meal supply and clear boutique gadgets. They have so many nice presents (for others and your self!) for vacation!!!
Get 15% off Organifi with the code FITNESSISTA. The inexperienced juice and gold powder are my favorites! I not too long ago fell in love with Harmony and drink it like a scorching cocoa in heat almond milk or add it to my smoothie.
Thank you a lot for listening and for your whole help with the podcast! Please depart a score or evaluate should you loved this episode. If you permit a score, head to this web page and you’ll get a bit “thank you” present from me to you.